Friday, July 1, 2016

Restoration

Restoration has been heavy on my heart recently.  It is not easy.

I am thankful for the restoration that we have in Christ Jesus.  On the third day, He was raised to life, and by His death and resurrection, we have been restored to fellowship with God - even as His own children.

Hosea 6:2‭-‬3 NIV
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.  Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."

Heavenly Father, thank you for restoration through Jesus Christ. Lord, may I abide in your presence, minute by minute.  Holy Spirit, thank you for your presence.  May I walk in your anointing, for your enjoyment and mine, and for the blessing of those around me.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment