Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Farmer sowing seeds parable

Mark 4

The Lord impressed me with this progressive response to His word in my life:
1. Allow Him to plant His word in you.  Be open to His word, truth.  Receive it into your soul.
2. Allow His word to take root.  I think this is through meditation on His word, allowing the logos to become personal and dynamic rhema.  
3. Allow His word to grow and increase by intentionally setting your mind on Him, seeking Him first, and not allowing your mind to dwell on worldly things.
4. Allow Him to produce fruit in your life through faith, which takes work and risk.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your word.  Thank you for increasing in my life. Holy Spirit, thank you for giving me rhema. Please produce fruit in me.  I want to seek you first and invest in your Kingdom.  Lord, multiply your grace through me.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment