Monday, September 11, 2017

Reigning in life

For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive Godʼs abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!
Romans 5:17 NIV

Jesus's death completely and finally paid for the sin of everyone in the whole world for all time (John 3:16, Rom. 5:18).  Jesus has freed us from the tyranny of sin and death!  

Even more, Jesus gave us the Holy Spirit and delegated us with His authority and power to reveal His Kingdom.  This, we are empowered and commissioned to reign on His behalf.

Heavenly Father, thank you for justification and anointing.  Jesus, thank you for the power of your resurrection life.  Holy Spirit, I want to walk with you today.  Break through the things in my heart and mind that are limiting your love flowing through me into the lives of people around me.  I want to walk as a king, appropriating the resources of the Kingdom to bless people and show the goodness of the Father. I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment