Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Transcendent

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!  "Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?"  "Who has ever given to God, that God should repay them?"  For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.
Romans 11:33‭-‬36 NIV

He is incomprehensible, and yet, He is knowable.  He is mysterious and hidden, yet He reveals Himself.  He is far above, and yet, closer than any other being.  He does not need me, yet He pursues me relentlessly.

He is amazing.  I want to wonder at Him.  I want to stand in awe.

Father, you are above all things, and yet, in the person of Jesus, you are embedded in humanity.  Holy Spirit, direct my thoughts to wonder at your transcendence.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment