Sunday, September 24, 2017

God of hope

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. ... May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:5-6,13 NIV

I presented at two water conferences this past week, one at the University of Oklahoma, and the other at Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (UACH).  Several students traveled with me to Chihuahua, and we had a great time together. They asked some great spiritual questions in the car, and it was a privilege to share and explain my faith in Jesus.

Father, thank you for the opportunity to be a professor and share the hope I have in you.  Thank you for redemption and restoration.  May I be a better witness today than yesterday.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment