Friday, November 2, 2007

ambassador

 
As I said last time I read these passages, this is RICH! 
 
As I was walking from the bus to my office this morning, I prayed that these passages would be true of me.  I want to be Christ's ambassador, and I want to live my life like the beginning of chapter 6.  One of the cool things is that I feel like the Lord has made an incremental improvement in me since the last time I read this passage.  It is amazing to know that He is growing me.
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for growing me.  Thank you for teaching me your truth and making it come alive in me.  Lord, I pray that you will continue to accelerate my sanctification that I may look more and more like Christ.  Lord, help me live a holy life in fear and wisdom.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, in whom all things are possible.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment