Wednesday, June 15, 2011

abiding in the vine

John 15:1-27

Jesus is the vine, and the Father is the vinedresser.  The Holy Spirit connects us as branches to the vine and produces fruit in us.  I want to abide in the vine!  Jesus's commandment is simply to love!  We abide in Him when we love God and love people.

Heavenly Father, I love you!  Thank you for Jesus.  Jesus, thank you for being the vine.  I want to stay connected to you.  You are the source of life!  Jesus, thank you for the Holy Spirit.  Holy Spirit, please turn my heart to Jesus and keep me abiding in Him.  I want to love God and love people; please help me deny my flesh and abide in the vine.  Holy Spirit, thank you for testifying about Jesus.  I am dead apart from you.  Thank you for life.  Please use my life to produce fruit for your honor.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment