Wednesday, May 9, 2012

worries of this life

Luke 21

"Watch out! Don't let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware,  like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth.  Keep alert at all times. ..." (Luke 21:34-36 NLT)

Recently, I have allowed my heart to focus on the worries of this life. Especially the pressures of work. I am definitely not in balance right now.  I need to learn how to say, "no" to some "good" opportunities.

Heavenly Father, please help me talk to you.  Lord, I want to hear you and obey.  Holy Spirit, please help me be attentive to your instruction and direction.  I love you, and I want to know you and walk with you.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment