Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First day of school

1 Cor 7

I was nervous on Saturday and Sunday, but as I was driving to school yesterday morning, I was getting excited about teaching.  I prayed about my teaching, and I dedicated this semester to the Lord.

And then the computer didn't work in my first class.  Sure was frustrating.   I didn't blow my top, but I have to admit that it was pretty discouraging.  I hope my students don't think that I am incompetent.  And I hope that I can keep my chin up and maintain a good attitude.

I also need to work on not allowing frustration to turn into anger or bitterness.  The enemy likes to discourage.

Heavenly Father,  thank you for your faithfulness.   Please help me be faithful.  Deliver me from the world and my flesh.  May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight. May I keep in step with the Holy Spirit. I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment