Friday, September 19, 2014

Confession

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 NLT

We are human, but we don't wage war as humans do. We use God's mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.

I am an angry person.  I get frustrated so easily.  And I let that frustration turn into anger.  Unrighteous anger.

My thoughts are rebellious to the reign of Christ.  I need the power of God to demolish the stronghold of flesh in my heart and mind.

Heavenly Father, please save me from myself.  Please forgive me for being angry.  Please fill me with the fruit of your spirit as I abide in your presence.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment