Saturday, June 13, 2015

Jesus wasn't afraid to get His hands dirty

I don't know if it was a dream I had last night or what, but I woke up with this clear thought in my mind, "Jesus wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty".  And on second thought, I don't think He even cared about rolling up His sleeves first.

Jesus wasn't worried about becoming "unclean" by touching an unclean person or by an unclean person touching Him.  Jesus wasn't scared of "unclean" people, Pharisees, or demons. 

Jesus said it is what is inside you that makes you clean or unclean.  And I want rivers o living water to flow through me, keeping me clean, and healing and cleansing others.

And Jesus had no image to maintain.  He didn't need to look clean or put together.

Heavenly Father, thank you for encouraging me.  Holy Spirit, thank you for speaking to me in my dreams.  Lord Jesus, thank you for your example of ministry that I can follow.  I want to be your disciple and apostle.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment