Monday, June 8, 2015

working together in mininstry

I had the opportunity to preach at my brother's church yesterday.  It has been a while since I preached, and it was really encouraging for me.

As Jeremy was leading the music, I was so thankful to the Lord for how He has worked in our lives to redeem us from foolishness and lead us into ministry.  And it was a special privilege to work together in ministering to the Brothers and Sisters in his congregation.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity to partner with you in your Kingdom.  Thank you for your unfailing love and delight in us.  Holy Spirit, thank you for the opportunity to preach yesterday, and thank you for encouraging me.  Lord, may I be faithful to make disciples of all nations.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment