Monday, January 4, 2021

The Son is inheriting the nations

Psalms 2:6‭-‬8 NIV
"I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain."  I will proclaim Yahweh's decree: He said to me, "You are my son; today I have become your father.  Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.

Acts 2:4‭-‬6 NIV
All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.  Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.

Father, I praise you for honoring the Son and giving Him the nations.  I want to join you in your work. Holy Spirit, please fill me and anoint me, and demonstrate your signs and wonders through me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment