Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jesus is Life

John 2:1-11

From Witness Lee's commentary, Jesus turning water into wine signifies Life's principle: changing death to life.

Heavenly Father, thank you for biological and spiritual life.  I know that you provide and sustain both.  Please forgive me for taking life for granted.  I want to share life with those around me.  Lord, please put your desires in my heart.  I need to want what you want.  I am so tired of running after my own desires and being left tired and empty.  I want to run after you and enjoy you.  Heavenly Father, you are so kind and generous.  I want to know your love and rest in your love.  Lord Jesus, please infuse me with your life.  I know that you will save me eternally, but I want to be infused with your life now so that others can taste and see that you are good.  Holy Spirit, please sharpen and focus my mind and my heart to desire you and walk with you.  I want to be a vessel that you can and do use.  I want to be satisfied only in you.  Please use me to bring life to those who are dead. I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment