Thursday, May 12, 2011

battle prep

Luke 22:39-71
 
41 He walked away, about a stone's throw, and knelt down and prayed, 42 "Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine." 43 Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened him. 44 He prayed more fervently, and he was in such agony of spirit that his sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood.
 
Heavenly Father, thank you for sending Jesus Christ to pay the death penalty of my sin.  Lord Jesus, thank you for submitting yourself to the Father's will so that I could be redeemed and have a restored relationship with you.  Holy Spirit, thank you for revealing the Father and the Son.  Lord God Almighty, may I be used for your service?  Please help me be committed to you through prayer so that my selfish desires would be overcome by your good and loving will.  I love you, Lord, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment