Friday, May 13, 2011

we killed an innocent man

Luke 23:1-25
 
Jesus was betrayed by Judas, interrogated by the high priest, then by the high council.  Then He was taken to Pilot, who found Him innocent and then sent Him to Herod Antipas, who also found Him innocent.  Then He was sent back to Pilot, and the Jewish leaders with the crowds convinced Pilot to have Jesus crucified.
 
"You miss the point, if you don't see your face in that crowd."
 
Heavenly Father, I am sorry that it was for my sin that Jesus endured all of that false accusation.  Lord Jesus, thank you for your patient suffering.  Holy Spirit, please help me have the attitude of Christ - to be committed to the Father's will in spite of suffering and mockery.  I love you, Lord.  Please bring me to life in you today.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment