Monday, August 22, 2011

living

Romans 14:12-23

17 For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18 If you serve Christ with this attitude, you will please God, and others will approve of you, too. 19 So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.

I've been working too hard recently.  I need to slow down.  I need to focus on goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  I've been too busy to really do that.

Heavenly Father, please deliver me from the stresses that I've allowed to creep into my heart.  Please help me focus on you and seek first your Kingdom and your righteousness.  Please help me live a life walking in the Holy Spirit so that your goodness, peace, and joy will flow through me.  I love you, Lord, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment