Thursday, February 23, 2012

tired

Matthew 27:11-66

I'm tired.  Brandi is even more tired.

I read about Jesus being falsely accused, unjustly sentenced, flogged, and crucified.  He must have been tired.  I feel bad because I am so tired that it is difficult for me to be sad about what Jesus went through for me.  I know that He loves me, but I guess I think I should be moved by reading about Jesus's sacrificial death.

I just don't understand what the Lord is trying to teach us.  I wish He would just tell us so that we could learn it and move on.

Heavenly Father, please help us.  We are tired.  I am guessing that you are trying to teach us something, but it doesn't seem to be a very efficient learning process.  Please give us strength to persevere.  I love you, Lord, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment