Monday, February 6, 2012

marriage

Matthew 19:1-12

 4 "Haven't you read the Scriptures?" Jesus replied. "They record that from the beginning 'God made them male and female.'" 5 And he said, "'This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.' 6 Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together."

I am so thankful that God brought me together with Brandi.  She is such a wonderful person, and it is easy to take for granted how great her friendship and companionship are.  She is so supportive and sweet.  I need to make sure that I am supporting her and taking care of her.

Heavenly Father, please help me be a good husband.  I want to be a demonstration of Christ to her.  Please give me humility and boldness to lead my family the way you want me to.  And please protect our marriage and show me how I can better love my wife.  I love you, Lord.  Thank you for such a wonderful partner.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment