Thursday, March 22, 2012

Christ's return

Mark 13:21-37

26 Then everyone will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with great power and glory. ...  29 In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that his return is very near, right at the door. ... 37 I say to you what I say to everyone: Watch for him!"

As I practice a more devoted lifestyle of a disciple of Jesus, I think I will be considering more and more our physical reunion with Him.  I realized that Scripture teaches that we are already one with Christ in spirit, but I think our daily lives should be impacted by the imminent return of Christ.  I want to think about His return on a daily basis; I want to expectantly hope for His return on a daily basis.  I want to think about meeting Him in person.  I want to think about what I can do to help other people meet Him in person.

Heavenly Father, please help me think about Christ.  Lord Jesus, I want to know you and walk with you in the Spirit so that our reunion will be so rewarding, not shaming.  Lord, please help me see how you are using me to serve you each day.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment