Thursday, March 28, 2019

Supernatural abundance is a sign of the Kingdom

Reading Luke 5:1-11, the first time Jesus tells Peter to cast his nets, and they catch a big haul. Then the fisherman left everything and became disciples Jesus.  

Holy Spirit showed me that supernatural abundance is one of the signs of the Kingdom.  Like Jesus feeding the 5000.  Peter Jordan has taught us the last couple of Sundays that signs point to Jesus.  We don't love the signs; we love Jesus.  

Father, I praise you for your goodness and abundance.  I think abundance is part of the lesson on "joy" for me this year.  Like an overflow of laughter.  Jesus, thank you for your examples of abundance.  Holy Spirit use me to make more signs (e.g., supernatural abundance) in my daily life to show more people your goodness and point more people to love Jesus.  I love you, not for the abundance of things you provide, but for who you are. You are and amazing person.

No comments:

Post a Comment