Wednesday, December 19, 2007

identities of Jesus Christ

 
Various identities of Jesus Christ from my readings today:
  • the Resurrection and the Life
  • the King of Israel
  • the Firstfruit
  • the glory of God
  • the Son of Man
  • the second serpent on a pole
  • the Light of Life
  • the Arm of the Lord
  • the Word of God
  • the Righteous Servant of God
  • the Angel of the Lord
Wow!  That is rich!  What a joy it is to meditate on a subset of the infinite identity of Jesus Christ!
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you so much for revealing the identity of your Son.  God, please help me know you better and enjoy you.  Lord, I want to fellowship with you.  Lord, I want to participate in your objectives of drawing men to yourself and conquering Satan and the world.  Lord, help me believe and obey.  I pray this in the name of the one who is worthy to open the scroll and judge the world - Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment