Friday, December 18, 2009

identity of Christ

John 11, Revelation 22

Jesus is:
  • the Resurrection and the Life
  • the Messiah
  • the Son of God
  • the One who has come into the world from God
  • the Healer
  • the Source of the water of life
  • the Lamb
  • the Light
  • the Judge
  • the Alpha and the Omega
  • the First and the Last
  • the Beginning and the End
  • the root and offspring of David
  • the Bright Morning Star
  • the Lord
He is coming soon!  May we be ready for his return:
Rev 22:14 Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life.
Heavenly Father, please prepare me for Christ's return.  I pray that I will live in constant longing expectation for His return.  Holy Spirit, please purify me and wash my robe.  May the words of my mouth and the meditation be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment