Tuesday, August 21, 2012

living a life of goodness

Romans 14:12-23

17 For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

I had the opportunity to teach/preach at our gathering on Sunday morning.  It was a lot of work in preparation, but it was very fulfilling.  I feel like the Lord has given me a gift of teaching, and I want to be able to use it more regularly.  I feel like this is allowing His goodness to flow through me in the form of teaching.

Heavenly Father, please help me live a life of goodness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.  May I rejoice in what Christ has done and join in celebrating and participating in His character.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment