Wednesday, August 22, 2012

characteristics of Christ

Romans 15:1-13

13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Hope, joy, peace, confident hope, power of the Holy Spirit, in Christ Jesus, from God.  So, why don't I feel like my life exudes these characteristics?  I feel like I am so stressed and busy with work that I am missing these characteristics of Christ in my life.

I seriously need to re-evaluate my work and think about where my attitude and priorities need adjustment.

Heavenly Father, please help me see how I can focus on you more and adjust my attention to the Kingdom of Christ instead of stressing about details.  I love you, Lord, and I want your character to be evident in my life.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment