Friday, August 10, 2012

God-Man

Romans 9:1-16

5 ... and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

Jesus Christ is fully man and fully God.  This makes it possible for His perfect life, sacrificial death, and resurrection to be applicable to all of humanity (as explained in John 3 and Hebrews).

The fact that Jesus is God means that He is worthy of my worship. 

Heavenly Father, I worship you.  Lord Jesus, I worship you.  Holy Spirit, I worship you.  You are my only salvation.  You are THE only salvation in the whole world.  I believe in you, and I trust you to rescue me from myself and use me for your good plans.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment