Tuesday, August 14, 2012

thankful for life

Romans 11:1-16

10:20 And later Isaiah spoke boldly for God, saying,

"I was found by people who were not looking for me.
    I showed myself to those who were not asking for me."

I am thankful for God's grace.  I am thankful for Him sustaining my physical life, but I am especially thankful that God has given us Gentiles the opportunity to know Him through Jesus Christ.

I am thankful for parents who shared the truth of Christ with me.  I am thankful for Brandi and her partnership in life; I am thankful for her consistent forgiveness and patience with me.  I am thankful for my two sons and the joy that I experience with them.

I am thankful for my Church, with Brothers and Sisters who genuinely care about each other.

Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing me.  It is all your grace.  I have done nothing to deserve your kindness.  Please help me share your blessing with others.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment