Thursday, February 20, 2014

Temper

I lost my temper last night.  Almost got home after a 13 hour shift (two classes, two research meetings, and an unwieldy to-do list), came on the scene of an accident (bicyclist wiped out, laying unconscious in the middle of the road in the dark), stopped to render aid, gave police report.  Finally get home and find out my boys have given Brandi a hard day.  So, I yelled at them.  Scolded them.  Took it out on them instead of realizing that it is my fault for not being home enough.

Time to change.  I have to be committed to spend time with my family.  And I have to realize that NO MATTER WHAT the situation, I must exhibit patience.

Heavenly Father, please forgive me for losing my temper.  Lord, help me not do that again.  And help me live a lifestyle of caring for my family.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment