Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rhett

Praise the Lord!  Rhett was born last night - 9 pounds, 20.5 inches!

The Lord answered so many prayers!  We prayed that Rhett would be healthy, and we prayed that the Lord would give Brandi strength and peace through the delivery.

I thought it was so special that Brandi's mom, my mom, and Lindsay were in the room when Brandi delivered.  They had all prayed with Brandi earlier in the afternoon, and I believe I saw the evidence that the Lord heard our prayers and lovingly answered them! 

Rhett, I proclaim over you that you will be a holy man of God.  You will be a faithful disciple of Jesus Christ.  The Lord will do great things in your life and through your ministry.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies! Thank you for hearing our prayers and caring for us.  Thank you for Rhett and the joy of new life.  May we be faithful stewards to lead him to you; please give him spiritual birth at an early age and use him in building your kingdom.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment