Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Lord is here

Acts 28

On Sunday, Steve and Tamara preached from Phil 1, and Tamara shared that the first thing that she prays in the morning is "The Lord is here".  I have been praying this the past several mornings, and it has been very encouraging.   Brandi and I have discussed before how sometimes we feel like our prayers don't make it past the ceiling, and God is somewhere far away in outer space.  And we wonder if we are just crazy people talking to ourselves.  But He is near; He is here.  I need to see the reality that He is right here with me.  His name is Immanuel.

Heavenly Father, thank you for loving me, and thank you for being with me.  Holy Spirit, thank you for filling me and anointing me.  Thank you for your presence.  Please help me share your presence with others around me.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment