Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The end of the world

Mark 13:10 NIV
And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.

Matthew 24:14 NIV
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

I was thinking this morning about how the remote places of the nations probably need clean drinking water and sanitation.  I want to partner with other organizations to meet people's basic needs and share the love and good news of Jesus with them.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity to partner with you in your kingdom.  Lord Jesus, I want to help people experience the goodness of your lordship.  Holy Spirit, please guide me in partnering with others to help more people around the world.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment