Wednesday, April 19, 2017

discovery and revelation

John 10
37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." 

Heavenly Father, I don't even have to speak out loud for you to hear me.  You are not far away.  I know that you know my thoughts, you hear them, and you are listening.  I can share raw and transparent thoughts with you even by thinking.  I am swimming around through your presence.  Speak to me, Father.  As Jesus did what He saw you doing, and He said what He heard you saying, so I want to live in constant discovery of you and revelation to people.  Set me on fire, Lord.  I wan to be soaked in the napalm of your love, smearing and dripping your fiery presence everywhere I go.  Teach me how to better listen to you.  I don't want there to be anything between us, preventing or limiting communication.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment