Thursday, February 7, 2019

I am worthy of God's love

Shame is a painful feeling of not measuring up.  Guilt is about doing wrong, whereas shame is about being wrong.

Jesus, I break agreement with all shame.  You took all my shame on the cross, so there is none left for me.  Holy Spirit, who am I?

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13‭-‬14 NIV

Father, I am worthy of your love not because of anything I have done but because you made me that way.  You bought me back with the blood of Christ, and you don't have buyer's remorse.  I love you, and I love me for who I am because you intentionaly made me uniquely me.

No comments:

Post a Comment