Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I walk in joy because my family is in a good mood

I woke up at 3:45am to catch an early flight on Monday morning.  I was tired from my first baseball practice as head coach on Saturday morning and preaching Sunday afternoon.

As I was walking to my gate in the airport, I realized that I am in a good mood because my family is in a good mood.  My Father is in a good mood, my Big Brother Jesus is in a good mood, and my best friend Holy Spirit is in a good mood.  Even more, my wife is almost always in a good mood.  So, I am going to choose to be in a good mood.

Father, thank you for setting the culture of our family, and Jesus, thank you for revealing the Father.  Holy Spirit, thank you for your fun-loving attitude.  And thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful wife.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment