Wednesday, February 27, 2008

purpose

 
As the Israelites would move to follow the Lord (cloud by day, fire by night), it was necessary for them to strike and setup the Tent of Meeting upon departure and arrival.  So, Yahweh gave specific instructions:
  1. the Kohathites would carry all of the "most holy things" from the Tent of Meeting
  2. the Gershonites would carry all of the curtains from the tabernacle and the Tent of Meeting
  3. the Merarites would carry all of the poles, posts, and other structural components
This passage assures me that God has a plan and purpose for each person.  We all work together in the Body of Christ to accomplish His will.
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for having a good idea, a good plan, and a good way to accomplish your agenda.  God, I pray that you will use me to accomplish your work.  Lord, please purify me and teach me to be obedient so that I may be a vessel for your use.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment