Wednesday, February 13, 2008

relationship with Yahweh

 
Wow!  All those details from the reading two days ago was the groundwork for the sweet stuff today!
11 Inside the Tent of Meeting, the Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Afterward Moses would return to the camp, but the young man who assisted him, Joshua son of Nun, would remain behind in the Tent of Meeting. 12 One day Moses said to the Lord, "You have been telling me, 'Take these people up to the Promised Land.' But you haven't told me whom you will send with me. You have told me, 'I know you by name, and I look favorably on you.' 13 If it is true that you look favorably on me, let me know your ways so I may understand you more fully and continue to enjoy your favor. And remember that this nation is your very own people." 14 The Lord replied, "I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you rest—everything will be fine for you."
Can you believe that we have the opportunity, through Jesus Christ, to talk to Yahweh as a FRIEND?!
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for the sacrifice of Christ Jesus, which allows me to stand in your presence as a friend, son, and servant of the Most High God.  Lord, I beg you to look favorably upon me and LET ME KNOW YOUR WAYS so that I may UNDERSTAND YOU MORE FULLY and continue to ENJOY YOUR FAVOR!  Oh God, thank you for your promise that you will walk with me and give me rest.  I am nothing without you!  I need your Rest!  Lord, please use me to honor your name among the nations.  I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment