Friday, March 20, 2009

praise the Lord!

Psalm 79, Proverbs 20

 7 The godly walk with integrity;
      blessed are their children who follow them.

 11 Even children are known by the way they act,
      whether their conduct is pure, and whether it is right.

 12 Ears to hear and eyes to see—
      both are gifts from the Lord.

I am one of the most blessed men in all the world!  The Lord has blessed us with a child, and we recognize that this is not our child but the Lord's child!

Heavenly Father, thank you for showering us with blessings!  You are so kind and good, and your love continues to overflow in our lives!  Dear Father, I pray that you will make me a godly man of integrity, and please bless my children who follow me.  Please give me grace to demonstrate to this child the Love of the Father.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you two. Parenthood is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! How exciting! You two will be wonderful, loving, godly parents... Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete