Friday, January 13, 2012

seeking and trekking

Matthew 7:1-14

7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

13 "Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Heavenly Father, your Word says that if I ask then it will be given, so I want to ask you to make my heart want to seek you so that I will find you. And show me how to knock on the door to the narrow path so that it will be opened.  And please help me stay on the narrow way.  It is hard sometimes.  Please don't let me get distracted; show me the way.  Please give me endurance and perseverance so that I will keep on walking with you.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment