Tuesday, September 25, 2012

celebrating life

Gal 2

Sunday was Jude's first birthday!  It has been amazing to see him learn and grow.  And in the last week or so, he has really made a lot of progress in walking on his own.  He is such a blessing and such a joyful person.  I pray that the Lord will continue to grow him and use him to advance the Kingdom.

Yesterday evening, our pastor's son had an emergency appendectomy.  As we were sitting with them in the surgery waiting room last night, I was impressed with how fragile life is and how important it is to enjoy life with those God has brought into our lives.  We are walking with Christ with those who call on the Lord with a pure heart.

Heavenly Father, thank you for life, and thank you for the lives of those around us.  Thank you for opportunities to enjoy your Life with others.  Lord, I pray that our enjoyment of you will be like abiding in the vine.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment