Tuesday, September 11, 2012

2 Cor 1

21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your patient love and strength.  Lord, I want to stand firm in Christ.  Thank you for anointing us in the ministry of reconciliation with Christ.  Thank you for the ministry of Jesus the Messiah and the opportunity to participate in your redemption and restoration of people with you.  Lord, thank you for your Spirit.  I want to walk by the Spirit and keep in step with the Spirit.  Lord, please help me today to listen to the Spirit and obey as I hope for Christ's return.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment