Thursday, September 13, 2012

personal and corporate advancement

2 Cor 3

16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

I watched a movie last night with some guys.  It really made me think about how I need to be more collaborative and strategic with other Believers to extend the reign of Jesus Christ in our lives.  I need to invest more in discipleship.  I need to step up and be a leader, and I need to train others to be leader-makers.

Heavenly Father, please show me how I can serve those around me to show your love.  And please show me how I can be a better leader in the Body of Christ and lead others to be leaders.  I love you, and I want to seek first your Kingdom.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment