Monday, September 10, 2012

victory in Christ

1 Cor 15

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

He gives US the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Stand firm.  Let the roots of your faith anchor yourself into Christ and allow Him to strengthen you into an oak of righteousness.  Give your heart and effort completely to Him because He accomplishes good and beautiful things through us.

Heavenly Father, please help me abide in you.  I want to know you and walk with you.  Please lead me to follow you and obey you in the Spirit.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment