Monday, January 27, 2014

Marriage

Matthew 19:4-6 NLT

"Haven't you read the Scriptures?" Jesus replied. "They record that from the beginning 'God made them male and female.'  And he said, 'This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.'  Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together."

Marriage is such a critical relationship.  So fundamental to the family and even society. 

Brandi and I know a couple of couples who are having hard times right now.  I am so thankful that the Lord restored my marriage. He has been so kind to me.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your faithfulness.  Thank you for your patience.  Thank you for reconciling my relationship with Brandi.  Please use me to help others.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment