Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sentness

MAT 10:5, 16, 20 ESV

These twelve Jesus sent out, ...  "Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be   wise as serpents and innocent as doves.  ...  For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

I appreciated the reminder of sentness today.  We are Christ's ambassadors; we are proclaiming the Good News of His benevolent lordship and the reality of His Kingdom. 

We had a good talk with Beau on the ride to our church gathering this morning.  How God is pleased with us as we show His love to others.  What a wonderful privilege to teach your children to seek the Lord.

Heavenly Father, please help me remember my sentness.  Lord, you have told us to go and make disciples.  May I be faithful to that charge each day.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment