Thursday, July 10, 2008

relationship with Yahweh

75:1 We give thanks to you, O God,
       we give thanks, for your Name is near;
       men tell of your wonderful deeds.  ...
  9 As for me, I will declare this forever;
       I will sing praise to the God of Jacob.
 
77:1 I cried out to God for help;
       I cried out to God to hear me....
 11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD;
       yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. 
 12 I will meditate on all your works
       and consider all your mighty deeds. 
 13 Your ways, O God, are holy.
       What god is so great as our God? 
 14 You are the God who performs miracles;
       you display your power among the peoples.
 
80:3 Restore us, O God;
       make your face shine upon us,
       that we may be saved.  ...
  7 Restore us, O God Almighty;
       make your face shine upon us,
       that we may be saved. ...
 17 Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand,
       the son of man you have raised up for yourself. 
 18 Then we will not turn away from you;
       revive us, and we will call on your name. 
 19 Restore us, O LORD God Almighty;
       make your face shine upon us,
       that we may be saved.
 Yahweh is so compassionate to us.  His love for us is never ending.  He set us up in the beginning in a perfect spot and we messed it up.  But He forgives us.  And He cooperates with us to restore us.
 
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I beg you, the Self-Existing Covenant Maker, Master of everything, to restore me to what you want me to be - holy like you.  O Father, I ask you to shine the light of your face, the light of the Lord Jesus Christ upon me.  You are my salvation.  I turn to no other.  It is by your grace that I am saved.  I praise you and worship you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment