Saturday, March 6, 2010

going with God

Deuteronomy 1-2

As I was reading this morning, I realized that, while the context doesn't apply, the principle of these verses really does apply to my interview with UTEP on Monday and Tuesday:

1:29 "But I said to you, 'Don't be shocked or afraid of them! 30 The Lord your God is going ahead of you. He will fight for you, just as you saw him do in Egypt. 31 And you saw how the Lord your God cared for you all along the way as you traveled through the wilderness, just as a father cares for his child. Now he has brought you to this place.'

I know that He has brought me to where I am, and He is going ahead of me, so I simply need to walk by faith - trusting His will to be accomplished.

Heavenly Father, thank you for this opportunity for me to learn to trust you and grow my faith.  Lord, please give me peace as I trust you and try to honor you.  I pray that you will use this situation for me to gain more of Christ, and I pray that this will be profitable for your Kingdom.   I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment