Tuesday, June 22, 2010

spiritual Jujutsu

Esther 6-8

What Haman intended as evil for Mordecai and the Jews, God turned around and humbled Haman before Mordecai.  What Satan has meant for evil, God can turn around and use for His glory and the exaltation of Christ.  We need not worry or be anxious over the enemy's plans (be aware and beware, yes), we only need to focus on the power of our God and His sovereign control.

This was the "verse of the day" yesterday on biblegateway:

Psalm 91:1
   Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
      will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.


Heavenly Father, I love you, and I trust you with my life.  Lord, I pray that I will seek you first today, and I know that you will let me find you if I seek you with all of my heart.  May your name be praised, and may I experience you shelter and rest.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment