Friday, July 23, 2010

the Lord is so faithful and kind!

Psalm 33-34

The Lord is so kind!  He answered my prayers and blessed me with favor among my dissertation committee so that all that they asked me to do was make some revisions and corrections to my dissertation (i.e., I don't have to repeat any experimentation or mathematical modeling).

33:4 For the word of the Lord holds true,
      and we can trust everything he does.
 5 He loves whatever is just and good;
      the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth.
8 Let the whole world fear the Lord,
      and let everyone stand in awe of him.
20 We put our hope in the Lord.
      He is our help and our shield.
 21 In him our hearts rejoice,
      for we trust in his holy name.
 22 Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord,
      for our hope is in you alone.

34:8 Taste and see that the Lord is good.
      Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

Heavenly Father, you have been so kind and faithful to me.  I am in no way worthy of your grace and mercy, but you are so loving and kind.  I pray that others will see your goodness to me and be drawn to you.  May my life be a vessel through which your pour out your goodness to others.  I love you, Lord, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment