Sunday, July 11, 2010

seeing His face

Job 41-42

Beau fell asleep in Brandi's arms on the bus back from the zoo to our hotel. At one point, there was a loud noise and Beau was startled. He opened his eyes to see what was going on, but as soon as he saw Brandi's face, he went back to sleep.

God never answered Job's question of why all that terrible stuff happened. But as soon as Job saw God and heard Him speak, he was reassured that he could trust God with his life.

42: 1 Then Job replied to the LORD :
 2 "I know that you can do all things;
       no plan of yours can be thwarted.
5 My ears had heard of you
       but now my eyes have seen you.

Heavenly Father, please help me trust you even when I don't understand what is going on.  Lord, may I know your presence and be faithful to you.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment