Friday, July 30, 2010

purity

Psalm 51-53, Acts 13

 51:7 Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean;
      wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. ...
 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God.
      Renew a loyal spirit within me. ...
 12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
      and make me willing to obey you. ...
 17 The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit.
      You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity to be washed clean by the blood of Jesus Christ.  Thank you for continuing to purify me and make me holy.  Holy Spirit, wash me with the Word.  Lord, please fill me with joy from your unfailing love.  Lord, I pray that you would have your own way with me, and that my will, heart, mind, and emotions would be yielded and still before you.  May your name be praised, and may my life be an example of your grace and mercy.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment